Under Construction...

As this is my first blog, it consequently is taking me some time to make everything perfect. Who knew creating a blog would be so extensive! It took ages to pick an "untaken" domain name and a creative blog title. Lo and behold, I think a did a decent job of creating both that state who I am and what I'm about. With that said, I want to share my knowledge of all things music, movies, fashion, etc. I want to share about artists I think are worth listening to, films that have caught my attention and things that are worth appreciating. So stay tuned for the new.now.and next..........

  • welcome to the blogging world, officially. cant wait to read all about your cultural insights...as if i dont hang out with you or talk to you enough, now i get to read your blog.

  • welcome indeed! I see you figured out how to get a pic behind your title, NICE. your already so much more advanced than I was at your stage of this process! I will definately be a follower, you should check mine out!