All.I.Ever.Wanted

Tomorrow marks the debut of American Idol alum, Kelly Clarkson's fourth studio album. Kelly Clarkson has been the most successful American Idol winner, in my opinion, of all Idol history. A very close second is country star Carrie Underwood. Clarkson's new album, entitled "All I Ever Wanted" is complete redemption from her critically insulted 2007 release, "My December."


Not since "Breakaway" has she gained so much momentum for an album. I mean her latest single, "My Life Would Suck Without You" skyrocketed on the charts, breaking several records. "All I Ever Wanted" wreaks of smash hits. A few noteworthy tracks include: "I Want You," in which she throws in a 50's vibe on the track with modern beats and a hint of British songstress Duffy. "Ready" is an airy track in which Clarkson boasts, "I'm ready now...come get me." The title track "All I Ever Wanted" is one of Clarkson's rock laden tracks with a catchy chorus. A stand out track has been "Don't Let Me Stop You," a track that is similar to her hit "Behind These Hazel Eyes."


Overall, this is an excellent album for Season 1 Idol winner. She reverts back to what she knows best and what will sell. I recommend the album to those who have a spot for pop music and those who want to throw something new into their repertoire.

Also releasing tomorrow- 3/10
The-Dream: Love vs. Money
J. Holiday: Round 2 (who can forget the single "Bed"??)
Rocco Deluca and Burden: Mercy
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: It's Blitz!
Bishop Allen: Grrr...


For your dose of MC: her latest video with The Dream: My Love