I want your everything, As long as it’s free

GaGa has done it again with creating a wild, awesome, violently delicious video for her latest single: "Bad Romance". I appreciate her for being a real artist, nothing about her is conforming, but rather innovative, provocative, and fresh. If you feel up to the challenge, watch the video for Bad Romance.



As for my personal favorite of her tracks off the upcoming release: "The Fame Monster" is the album version of "Alejandro" channeling a little Ace of Base.

  • thank you for posting this! and keeping me up to date on all music and gaga. her concert is going to be CRAZY and i cant wait for it!

  • Taylor, after watching this I have new outlook on Ms. Gaga. 1) she really is a good dancer 2) she looks beautiful when she looks normal and natural 3) I really like this video 4) I kinda really like her. P.S. You're great!