Abnormally Attracted To Tori..



This past week several albums have released that are noteworthy. Firstly, Miss CiCi or Ciara released "Fantasy Ride." Now I'm not going to lie, I had heard several tracks over the past year like "Go Girl" and "Never Ever" that I wasn't too impressed with, but she delivers on some other dance hits. She lacks (as do most hip hop artists) on the slow jams. They weren't really my favorite, but some tracks worth getting down to/ adding to your gym playlist include: "Pucker up" where CiCi shouts-

Just kiss, just kiss my, Why don't you just kiss my (swagg) (pucker up)
Other tracks include "Turntables" ft. Chris Brown, "High Price" ft. Ludacris, my favorite jam "Work" ft. Missy Elliot (1, 2, step part two?!) and "G is for Girl (A-Z).


The next week released two good albums from some of my favorite artists. Tori Amos released "Abnormally Attracted to Sin" which is EXCELLENT. All tracks are worth the listen, but some stand-outs include: "Welcome to England," "Ophelia," and title track "Abnormally Attracted to Sin."

Mat Kearney released his sophomore album "Ci
ty of Black and White" which is a great follow up to "Nothing Left to Lose" which I'm pretty sure I listened to ALL the time. "Never Be Ready," "All I Have," "Closer to Love," and "Runaway Car" are worth the listen for sure!

Some singles you should check out are: "Imma Be" by Black Eyed Peas. (About time for a replacement to Boom Boom Pow.) "No Boundaries" by Kris Allen- for some reason I love it. "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks, young love, enough said. and my guilty pleasure "Don't Stop Believin'" by the Glee Cast----ON REPEAT! It's good!